Friday, January 29, 2010

Im Pakistani And Want To Marry American Why Can't Us Indian/muslim Girls Marry Who We Want?

Why can't us indian/muslim girls marry who we want? - im pakistani and want to marry american

PPL also something of Hindus and Bend It Like Beckham

So my family, it is typically Indian and Muslim in the sense that my parents are strict and sexist .... Things, as if the house a large, white girl ... for the parties and things of social life ... for marriage

I choose who I want my family or I can bring myself PPL random sum of the Muslims and Indians or Pakistanis choose (whether it's the same culture and religion () of "community" or a friend and who wants to marry his girlfriend?), Then to see whether it is

with someone, but I can not have a relationship with the married hell .. How the hell I am, even though they previously said almost out! .. Mama, Papa, im gonna go hang out w / a man for a while pshhh

I try to THT most men to convince jerking r / perverts who have no respect for women cuz its not true, right? with testosterone and act like him, even when 30 ............ but always makes me depressed type THT THT I have no freed om?

and sometimes I want to marry,9, LL are free, but not my thing .. arranged marriages .. I was born in the United States

Should I learn a lot w / it? anyway, all guys are idiots! and no white PPL is not easy, THT sum1 be like me, to become independent and outside (plus 17 in the now) ... I can not do wut I want @ 18 ... THT is the rule for white children

PLZZ PPL also know that I go out 1 days can ... THT makes me even more depressed .. U n thts impossible to understand how w / family / father, as I lived until U've in a Muslim Family / .. Indian I know there's no way I do to express, rather than "hope"

or is it possible? also, a similar situation .. thnx: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AuX1k6OpqxyQE00hrNO8U_Lty6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090207113939AAryRO2

No comments:

Post a Comment