Friday, January 22, 2010

Bathtub Weight Is It Possible To Dent A Bathtub Due To Your Weight?

Is it possible to dent a bathtub due to your weight? - bathtub weight

I am a woman who weighs about obesity. £ 530. I have a great rest of my life. I broke chairs, toilet seats cracked, broken springs and a sofa bed ... etc., have never been a violation is a bathtub. I am in conversation with the former owners, the cost of a bathtub, is the rough about 10 cm from the outflow of the pool and a little water. Now, they have never been a glitch in the bathtub until I a bump on that I am now, because the placement of the cut "so close to the edge that there is no way that was in this area because I could not shower ... lol. Now, about 2 months before I had a friend come to my landlord to fix a leak in the roof / lazy right on the faucet of the bathtub and shower. He was standing on a stool reapir lil over again at the ceiling after the repair is when the tooth was found ".. So you think a tooth in the bathtub of a sudden after 2 years repair or a friend, a crack in the bathtub and turning the blame on my weight?

7 comments:

  1. This guy looks like a shower, I think, is absolutely correct. Palito Ortega and not down, knows that he the truth, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is possible that damaged a foot bath in the bowl. If there is a kink in the bathtub or other means to a hole in the computer, the enamel breaks or fiberglass. Shower trays are usually not fiberglass Dent. When the bath of metal would be cast iron or steel, not Dent. I suspect that the tub on, if it is installed and do not drain the water properly. Good luck to this

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the tub is made of steel or ceramics, there is no way dented can be hemmed. If the tub is fiberglass can flex, but fiber to Dent, some breaking. In general, anything hard that does not make the corner leg on the stairs, the heel of the foot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no way that the tooth in the bathtub. He tries to pay for it or something similar. Make no mistake. It is not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cast Iron Bath ... In any way.
    A stamp steel tank?, Could be a possibility.
    About that he was at the feet of the small Tritthocker that the tooth caused.
    The guilt of his friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard anyone Nick bathroom. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if your possession of small pockets of water, it sounds like me to ask that the legs of the chair instead of the legs, ask him to carry out wide and in the tub and see how the line-up. somehow sounds like the tub was not installed correctly to begin with, it is assumed that bands of polystyrene foam cushion under the hull in the bottom of the tub for that reason.
    Damage, if not ugly or smart a $ $, but if the tooth following come to you, it would be much higher and deeper to the LL asking to check the floor under the tub and shower can be found in the drain - the water path of least resistance, and the puddle and rot the floor. I hope this has helped you some

    ReplyDelete