Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where Is The Nanuet Metro North Station Interviewing In Manhattan Next Week. Excited And Nervous About The Move From San Diego To NY If I Get Offer?

Interviewing in Manhattan next week. Excited and nervous about the move from San Diego to NY if I get offer? - where is the nanuet metro north station

The time is not in question. I worked in Washington DC and the U-Bahn converted - Is there a comparison with DC and New York City subway system? I was thinking of going to La Guardia airport to my hotel in Lexington and 51 underground, but was told that time is not on my "1". Any anwsers would be nice to live. I am less of a person in the city and the type of road, light, and just because I have a dog bed for loving vegetation. Take I can not get my mind around the subway to the finish against the behavior or food per day as compared to bulk. I'm excited because this is New York and I have so many good things about culture, entertainment, and people. Nervous at the same time, because I heard so many negative things about New York, on the journey,Persons, etc. 2K maximum rent and prefer to live alone. Astoria and Brooklyn, Yonkers and parts of Westchester, New Rochelle, Pomona, New Rochelle and Nanuet. No more time travel 1hr. Hello Brownstone buildings or MD. quiet night ...

1 comment:

  1. Well, my friend, I think they have every reason to be nervous, I travel in the United States on a daily basis, and I'm here to tell you that for me is a great place to work and visit but not a life, it is very expensive. But even here I can not remember that in your income, a quantum leap in the scale of life, now it.you if ever get the chance may want to check their forbes.com very useful areas of the United States, grades, and the living . if you go there, click on ForbesLife then click Properties, and I think it will be useful for you. Good luck

    ReplyDelete